Monday 3 October 2011

Crafty Boots Challenge: Zoo!

Yep! It's that time again - the launch of another Crafty Boots Challenge! This fortnight their is a Zoo theme to challenge your creativity!! Here is my design team entry to inspire you, using Stampin' Up! products of course!!!


I totally love 'Punch-Art' creations and created this lovely lion using my collection of Stampin' Up! punches, cardstock and my paper snips, and a sentiment from the (sadly retired) 'Fun and Fast Notes'.

The lion has been created from some 'Peach Parfait' and 'Chocolate Chip' cardstock. The lions head was created from a '1-3/8" Circle', his muzzle was created from two '1/2" Circles' (which i speckled with dots created with my 'Chocolate Chip' 'Stampin' Write Marker'), his nose is created from a small heart punched from the 'Owl Punch', his ears from the '5 Petal Flower Punch', his mane from the 'Scallop Circle Punch', his body from a '1-3/4" Circle', his tail was snipped from a '1-1/4" Circle' and the end of his tail was created from a small flower from the 'Boho Blossom Punch'.

The grass was created from a strip of 'Old Olive' and a strip of 'Pear Pizzazz' which i have snipped over and over again using my paper snips. The tree trunk was created from some 'Early Espresso' card which i snipped into shape by hand, and i punched out the branches from green cardstock, using the 'Two-Step Bird Punch' .

I stamped the sentiment (from 'Fun and Fast Notes' onto some 'Whisper White' cardstock, punched it out using the 'Decorative Label Punch' and cut it in half!

I layered it all up onto a 'Bashful Blue' cardbase!!! So please with this card and it reminds me of my Tanzania trip back in July!! I'm definately planning on creating some more African inspired punch-art cards, so watch this space!!

If you like the products featured on this blog then why not make an order, i accept all UK orders, and often have exclusive special deals for all my customers! A Stampin' Up! catalogue can be found on the right-hand side of this blog. If you have any questions, or would like to place an order then just email me: amyjtidd@gmail.com

Look forward to seeing everyones Zoo themed Crafty Boot Challenge entries!! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.