Saturday 7 April 2012

I Heart 'Perfect Postage'!!

A little while ago i saw a card on my upline Cates blog and straight away i loved it and knew that i would have to incorporate the idea on a creation of my own:


I made these cards from some 'Melon Mambo' card. I randomly stamped the heart image from the 'Perfect Postage' stampset over the cardbase. Next i layered a piece of 'Concord Crush' card edged on both sides using the 'Eyelet Border Punch'. On a seperate piece of 'Melon Mambo' card i punched out a heart using the 'Heart Punch'. Behind which i layered some pink strips of card punched out using the 'Ribbon Lace Border Punch'. To finish off the card i drew on some faux stitching using a 'Concord Crush' 'Stampin' Write Marker'.

I loved this card so much i couldn't resist making a whole bunch of them to give out as thankyou cards:


I just love this design - i will most definately be making lots more of these!!! Now don't forget the 'Perfect Postage' stampset is only available until the end of the month - as all the items from the 'Spring Mini Catalogue' will be retiring to make way for the new 'Summer Mini Catalogue'. Why not take a browse through the Spring mini and place an order before it's too late. Email over your order today: amyjtidd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.