Friday 18 May 2012

Just for 'Ewe' : A Punny Punchart Sheep Card!

Hey all, have you missed me?! Sorry I didn’t post yesterday – I have had a completely hectic week – working frantically marking mock exams for my A2 students and also prepping for a mammoth crafty workshop tomorrow (with 24 ladies!!) But I’m back with a card to share with you now!!
Today I have a card to share with you that I made for my good friend Ruth, who has been going through a tough time recently. She is the queen of punchart so know she will appreciate my efforts :
 Onto a 'Whisper White' cardbase, i mounted an 'Old Olive' piece of card and then a smaller square of 'Marina Mist' to create the sky. Next up i created this cute little sheep created using the ‘Owl Punch’ punched from ‘Basic Black’ card, white ‘Scallop Circle’  body and ‘Word Window’ legs!!
I have placed this little sheep on ‘Scallop Die’ hills created using the ‘Big Shot’ from ‘Certainly Cerlery’ and ‘Old Olive’ card. I have sprinkled some flowers punched from ‘Regal Rose’ card , using the ‘Boho Blossoms Punch’ each with a ‘Brad’ placed in the centre!

Finally on a piece of 'Whisper White' i stamped the sentiment from the 'Teeny Tiny Wishes' set, selectively inking the 'just for' from the 'just for you' stamp and then handwriting the punny 'ewe' using a 'Stampin' Write Marker'
I’m totally In love with the ‘Owl Punch’ it is completely versatile and can be used in so many ways!! I CAN’T wait to show you more projects that I have made with it!
I you would like to make an order, check out the catalogues on the righthand side of this blog and then email me your order: amyjtidd@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. love this... soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. That sheep is precious and I love the little flowers! Super cute! Xx Denise

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.